Mr. Greengenes' Lawn Care is committed to creating and maintaining the healthiest environment for your grasses, shubbery, and ornamental trees.
We want our customers to see us as his/her partner in providing industry proven techniques, quality materials and dependable work. As we complete our second decade of business (1990), we will continue to be one of Louisville's most dedicated lawn care companies.
We want to earn your business with each and every service: service intended to go beyond its value, producing results beyond your expectations.
L.G. Tinnell began Mr. Greengenes' Lawn Care in 1990, convinced the green industry needed a company that offered service-oriented lawn care. With the help of family and friends, we began to perform multi-service lawn care and landscape maintenance to residential and commerical clients.
Applications are owner applied. L. G. is a state certified applicator. He is trained by University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service personnel and keeps up to date with all the latest techniques and information on plant management.
Here are a few helpful reminders as you work outside this winter to help keep your lawn in the best shape possible and to reduce damage to it.
· Use a broom to brush snow away from evergreen trees gently, to keep the weight from breaking the limbs
· If ice or snow does break tree limbs, have the limbs removed as soon as weather permits – damaged trees are prone to disease
· Putting markers at the edge of your lawn will help you avoid damaging it when you’re shoveling snow
· Avoid walking on frosted or snow-covered lawns
· Use only non-salt deicers for sidewalks and driveways, so the runoff doesn’t harm plants
· Salt will damage grass, perennials, and shrubs, and will keep the plants from absorbing much-needed water.
· Take advantage of above-freezing week-ends to mow to a 2-inch height.
Q: What should determine the number of visits each season?
A: Our recommendations are given to maintain a healthy growing environment for desirable turf grasses and ornamental plants, keeping weed invasion and insect damage to a minimum. These recommendations are then tempered to the customer's expectations for the landscape.
Q: Is it necessary to leave a sign?
A: Yes, legally. It notifies the public and you that a service has been performed and precaution is warranted. WE WANT YOU TO MAKE YOUR LAWN LOOK GREAT! PUT A MULTI-SERVICE COMPANY WITH 25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TO WORK.
Q: Will I need to water my lawn?
A: Assuring adequate irrigation lends to plant vigor during times of stress. This practice also assures that the lawn's quality will be high over longer periods of time.
Q: Will my lawn be weed free with your service?
A: No. Weeds are a part of life and are one of the reasons Mr. Greengenes exists. With attention, through, and with adequate management, weeds can be maintained to a minimum intrusion. AS AN OWNER-OPERATED COMPANY, OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO ACHIEVE YOUR SATISFACTION. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR SURVEY AND SERVICE QUOTATION.